Adorable Dress Finds: Korean and Japanese Styles

Saturday, March 28, 2015


So, I recently came across this super adorable Asian online store called Syndrome, and I can honestly say I want to buy out the whole store! To be honest, I don't know if I can even pull off the cutesy kawaii look because lets face it, these girls were made to wear outfits like these but on the other hand, they're just too adorable to not have. Everything from their, tops, bottoms, dresses, to their super sugoi accessories (wow, I'm really busting out all my weaboo knowledge aren't I?) If you guys are into that kind of stuff, I suggest you give it a visit if you haven't already. Anyway, I took the time to pick out some of my favourite picks that I most likely will get around (especially the more simple and casual ones) to buying since Summer is headed my way fast.

In order from to top feft to bottom right:





No comments:

Post a Comment