My Saturday Shopping Spree: Daiso & Summerwear Haul

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I honestly didn't know what got onto me on Saturday but I took myself on a crazy shopping spree that last approximately ~6 hours (including the time it took me to go to and fro) and to me, that's completely insane considering I've never been one to shop a lot. I guess I was feeling super excited about Summer vacation in SoCal so I took myself shopping solely just Summer wear (which I absolutely adore). I was supposed to drop myself off by the office where I'm starting my internship but since my supervisor told me to come in another day, I took myself to a super Asian mall here and dove straight into Daiso.

For those who don't know Daiso is, it's basically a super diverse Japanese Dollar Store where most items are usually $2 unless specified otherwise. Most items have a very Japanese feel to them (if you can relate); everything is generally super adorable. I completely lost myself and blew ~$50 within a matter of running through the two levels in 15 minutes.

Since I've been meaning to organize my work space a little so a lot of the items I purchased helped me seperate and organize all my papers, pens, etc. For whatever reason I was really feeling green that day so I bought a bunch of green stuff for my desk (Happy late St. Patrick's Day?)


Other than those, I got myself an eyelash curler, pore strips and a bunch of candy. I'm sure these will look/sound familiar but they're Kracie's candy kits where you get to make cute looking foods out of candy (although I've heard they tasted like sadness). So in the future, I'll write the results when I get around to making them hehe.


After my little Daiso spree, I spent the rest of the day shopping for my Summer clothes. Shopped at all different places like Urban Outfitters, H&M, F21, Old Navy, Urban Behaviour and these are a few of my picks. I've included the price and links to whatever I could find online so if you're interested, they're clickables!




White Lace Strap Dress | $20
Floral Skirt Strap Dress |  $20
Cute Graphic Tanks |  $10







2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Daiso~ And your finds are so cute!
    Lovely post & blog <3

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~K-pop Upd8!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Daiso is my wonderland! Hehe.
      Thanks, Love! <3

      Delete